Does your boat need service? We have a factory-trained and certified team of professional mechanics ready to keep your boat running smoothly. Whether it’s routine maintenance or a specialized repair, our team will get you back on the water in no time. We also offer winterization services to prepare your boat for the colder months.
ABOUT OUR SERVICE FACILITY:
- Authorized factory service center
- Marine-certified technicians
- Full-service facility
- 5 large bays for quick turn-around
- Marine Fueling Station – marine-grade fuel with 90 octane and no ethanol
To schedule maintenance,
please call 304-722-7144
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IS YOUR BOAT READY FOR WINTER?
To ensure a long, healthy life for your boat, it’s important to make sure that you prepare it for winter properly.
At Lou Wendell Marine Sales our winterization list includes:
- Adding and running fuel stabilizer through the fuel system
- Fogging the engine cylinders
- Changing the crank case, oil & oil filter
- Changing the gear oil in the lower unit
- Replacing water in the water circulation system with anti-freeze
- Changing fuel filters & water seperators
- Shrink wrapping the vessel